Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kamisama Kiss has an anime!

Obviously, I am completely behind on my following of manga- and anime-related updates on the Internet, or else I would have already known that Kamisama Kiss, which I blogged on here, has been adapted into an anime.

I was just doing one of the things I do, which is to say browsing through Hulu.com's "Recently Added in Anime" category, and hey-presto, there it was like Christmas and my birthday. Right here: http://www.hulu.com/kamisama-kiss.

I had been thinking for quite some time now that Kamisama Kiss, with its appealingly designed spirits and its unapologetic ::cough:: reverse-harem ::cough:: approach, would be quite well-suited to an anime adaptation, but who knew that the universe was listening?

Will watch.

Will blog.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: